Taiwoo Park Ph.D.
Department of Media and Information
Taiwoo has been studying and developing exercise and physical activity-related games. He also enjoys creating novel interfaces and applications based on state-of-the-art ubiquitous and mobile technologies.
- Exergame and social aspect of online gameplay
- Building novel hardware/software interfaces using sensor technology
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- User experiences and human performance
- Life-immersive services using mobile and ubiquitous technology
- Crowd-sourced mobile applications
- Persuasive mobile applications