Meaningful Play Conference
Meaningful Play is a conference about theory, research, and game design innovations, principles and practices.
The conference will include thought-provoking keynotes from leaders in academia and industry, peer-reviewed paper presentations, panel sessions (including academic and industry discussions), innovative workshops, roundtable discussions, and exhibitions of games and prototypes.
- industry and academic game researchers
- industry and academic game designers and developers
- game educators
- government and NGOs interested in games
The three primary themes of the conference are:
- exploring meaningful applications of games
- issues in designing meaningful play
- learning, education & games