Ph.D. in Information and Media
Our approach is multidisciplinary, combining faculty members with degrees in communication, advertising, public relations, journalism, economics, information studies, sociology, law, marketing and computer science, all pursuing teaching and research opportunities in three participating departments.
Want to Learn More?
Advertising and Public Relations
- Media psychology and persuasion
- Neuroscience and social influence
- International advertising and public relations
- News media effects
- News production, distribution and impact
- Freedom of speech and press
Media and Information
- Social media and social computing
- Human-computer interaction, games and meaningful play
- Management info system (policy and economics)
- Health (media, ICT and development)