Star Hunter is a 3D top-down, arcade style, space shooter, inspired by great titles like Super Stardust 3D and Geometry Wars. Our planet-themed enemies, original art, and awesome particle effects create a unique feel and gameplay experience.
How to Play:
- WASD Keys = Move
- F Key = Use Bombs
- E Key = Change Weapons
- P Key = Pause
- Left Mouse Click = Shoot
- Spacebar = Dash
Can be played with controllers, by clicking on “Options” in the main menu and choosing “Map Controller”.
- Some asteroids can’t be destroyed.
- The mines from the Gasfurious boss cannot be destroyed by the player’s weapons.
- The Thunder Boss’ death animation doesn’t work, so we used particle effects instead.
- If you pause on a planet fast enough, the music speeds up.
- There is no indication of when the “Cube of Ultimate Power’s” effects will wear off.
Adam Lobdell – Main Ship Model, Boss Animations
Bryan Kars – Particle Effects
Jenna Sanocki – Gems, UVs, Instructions
Kendra Horvath – Boss Models, Textures
John Milewski – Ship, Gun, Planet, Environment Models
Yanning Xue – Particle and Weapon Programming
Qianyi Wu – Boss and Enemy Programming
Jeff Baum – UI, Galaxy Map, Controller Programming
Josh Cornett – Sound Effects and Music